Change of Address Form AR-11

From Korean Resource Center

Jump to: navigation, search

Change of Address of Legal Residents in the United States

All Aliens living in the U.S. (including legal permanent residents) must report any change of address by completing Form AR-11 which is provided by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.

To download the form, go to

The completed form should be mail to:

U.S Department of Homeland Security Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Change of Address PO Box 7134 London, KY 40742-7134

Personal tools
In other languages